Go Green with your gifting this Holiday with Reusable Sari Gift Wrapping – the perfect blend of eco-friendliness, versatility, ethical craftsmanship, and one-of-a-kind beauty.
Each piece is meticulously hand-sewn by artisans we employ in India, ensuring the highest quality while also supporting local artisans. Crafted from reclaimed sari material, no two wraps are alike, making each one completely unique & special. This eco-friendly gift wrap not only reduces waste but also adds a touch of elegance to your gift-giving experience.
It's more than just gift wrap - It's a lifestyle change. While you can use it as a sustainable gift wrap, it can also be much more than that. Create captivating wall art with your piece or embrace your inner fashionista by wearing it as a stylish hair accessory, as a belt, a kerchief & so many other ways. Embrace the magic of gifting sustainably with the Furoshiki Reusable Sari Gift Wrap. Handcrafted with love in India, directly to your loved ones.
- Furoshiki is a Japanese word for a traditional practice of wrapping items in different sized cloths for storage, carrying, or gifting.
- Made from beautiful sari silk in assorted colors and patterns, making each one unique.
- Not only is Furoshiki Gift Wrapping eco-friendly and reusable, but it's also incredibly stylish. Give your gifts a beautiful, artisanal touch with Furoshiki Gift Wrapping.
- Comes with a free How-to-Guide with easy to follow instructions will help you wrap those gifts like a professional every time.
- Color notes: No 2 Furoshikis are the same. Just tell us your requested colors at check out notes and our team hand-selects your item.
Material: 100% Reclaimed Sari Material
Dimensions: 28" x 28"
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our shipping policy is that we ship to the countries we sell to and we use either USPS or UPS. Most orders go out same day unless they are scheduled for pick up.